Today I finally figured out an Issue I've been having with a NanoStation5M.
I have a customer who wanted service,  was in  trees but had a hot signal
out at the road.  Dug a 4 foot hole, put in 2 10 foot sections of rigid
conduit and 5 bags of concrete.  Ran an underground line of Cat5e, double
shielded and flooded cable with ground wire to his house.  That was 5 months
or so ago.  At the beginning of August, he called me and said his neighbor
wanted service.  Same trees so I took the AirGrid down, put up a Nano5M and
plugged a Nano loco2 into the secondary port and shot it at a second Nano
Loco2 at his place.  Replaced my weird Airgrid

Worked perfectly, everyone happy.  2 weeks ago I get a call, neighbor not
working.  I go out, no power light on the Nano at the pole.  I figure, bad
crimp...  Take it down, make up a new wire to connect the two, fires up.
All good.  2 days later, same issue.  I reset it all to defaults,
reconfigure, all okay.  2 days later, same thing.  I downgrade firmware to
5.2.  Couple of days later, no signal again.  I'll also add I was getting
some "weird"  lag at the AP that this setup was feeding off of.  So I was
fighting two battles.  Then today, I find that the PoE Pass Through check
box is empty.  DUH!  I check it, apply, comes back empty.  I do it again,
same issue.  I go out and I can connect my laptop through the secondary port
but it will not give any voltage.

I checked my lag time issue at the AP.  GONE!

I then checked in the UBNT forums.....  It's an issue.  After 20 days PoE on
the secondary Nano port starts to die.  Replaced it with another Nano5M,
working fine but looks like I'll be coming up with another MacGyver solution
to service this dude....

Just so ya knows.

Bob-