Charles,

Well I would love to post to this thread saying that the issue was taken
care of, I do not like posting negative stuff to lists about any vendors
ever but I didn't want the same thing to happen to someone else that
happened to me.

Back on 4/27/10 after this issue occurred I posted to the WISPA general list
titled: "wlanparts.com ???" and said "Does anyone know what's going on over
at Pasadena Networks? Have not been able to get through on the phone for a
few days and emails aren't being responded too either."

The only response I got back on the list post was from Josh Luthman and he
said he tried calling their number too and couldn't get though. Not a single
other response from anyone else, for all I knew they were going out of
business and appeared nobody else was purchasing from them due to no other
thread responses.

Now if you say you have a way to contact the owner I would very much
appreciate it and tell him it is in reference to order # 2010-04-44416

Kurt Fankhauser
WAVELINC
P.O. Box 126
Bucyrus, OH 44820