I'll hazard a guess here that Radwin was OEMing boxes from Ceragon at the time
then. That's like me complaining about Redline if I had problems with
Alvarion's old "Link Blaster", which was an OEM'd Redline point-to-point
product. If I bought it from Alvarion and didn't get support, then it's
Alvarion's problem, not Redline's. (For the record here, we were perfectly
happy with the Link Blaster-just using that as an example). It wouldn't be
right or fair for me to sling mud at Redline for it, especially *years* later.

We all get a bug up our butts about something or another, but I think its bad
practice if nothing else to go out of your way to hurt a company you never even
bought anything from (remember, your main problem was with the "zero support",
which was a Radwin issue, not a Ceragon issue) when those of us who actually
have experience buying from the company seem to be quite happy.

Either way, your experience was from years ago. We all know companies go
through problems at times. If they fix them, great. If not, they'll pay the
price in the marketplace. And if you had current, direct experiences to report,
that's useful information. But it's worth it to give even companies that have
messed up a chance to prove they can fix themselves.

I'd defend Redline the same way if the circumstances were similar.

Chuck