They've released several new firmware upgrades in the last 1-2 years,
and support AAM (that actually works) and hitless-AAM now.  HAAM has
been great for us with the occasional ducting we get in the valley.  I
can deal with it dropping from 280MBps to 110Mbps at 6am rather than
dropping the link completely.  The upgrade is a bit complicated, so I'd
suggest calling DW before the upgrade and carefully reading the release
notes.  They've been very helpful every time I've called/emailed.  I
have a version-by-version outline too, if you're interested.

-Kristian