From: wireless-boun...@wispa.org [mailto:wireless-boun...@wispa.org] On Behalf
Of m...@tc3net.com
Sent: Wednesday, November 10, 2010 10:31 PM
To: WISPA General List
Subject: Re: [WISPA] UBNT AUTO Channel

I don't believe auto channel is intelligent, or changes based on any criteria,
it just randomly picks a channel. I'm not sure it should help with your
throughput. I've got a post open on their forum to try and determine exactly
how the "auto" selection under frequency selection works. In my lab it doesn't
ever change no matter what kind of signal I throw at it, it just stays fixed on
some random channel it picks after selection of the option.

Regards
Michael Baird