We're blocking DHCP traffic on mikrotik client units. We've found a
rogue dhcp that I've talked about the last couple weeks in a few
threads. I found the unit. We're blocking the 67 port like we're suppose
to but unit are still attempting to connect to the DHCP behind it.
Should I be blocking 67 and 68 to alleviate this? The clients need to
get an IP with the tower dhcp server but I don't want people's routers
giving out responses.

The counters are going up but im still seeing the 192.168.1.1 IP on the
ARP table and the only units on the tower having a problem is these 320
units but it's the rogue server behind one of these mikrotiks.

Irritating.

Andy Trimmell

Network Administrator

atrimm...@precisionds.com