On 01/26/2011 02:04 PM, Kristian Hoffmann wrote:
> Although it's a bit of work to get setup, and it helps to have scripts
> and automated provisioning to keep everything organized, we haven't had
> any problems with rouge DHCP since implementing it...
>
> http://www.butchevans.com/pipermail/mikrotik/2009-November/001178.html
>
> Josh, did you end up implementing something like this yourself?

I think that I posted another solution in that same thread.  I have also
posted similar solutions on the WISPA member list.  IIRC, the post to
the WISPA member list was a complete solution.

* Butch Evans                   * Professional Network Consultation*
* http://www.butchevans.com/    * Network Engineering              *
* http://store.wispgear.net/    * Wired or Wireless Networks       *
* http://blog.butchevans.com/   * ImageStream, Mikrotik and MORE!  *
*                NOTE THE NEW PHONE NUMBER: 702-537-0979           *