Although it's a bit of work to get setup, and it helps to have scripts
and automated provisioning to keep everything organized, we haven't had
any problems with rouge DHCP since implementing it...

http://www.butchevans.com/pipermail/mikrotik/2009-November/001178.html

Josh, did you end up implementing something like this yourself?

-Kristian