Agreed. The overall cost is not that high compared to the time lost picking at
it.

I'd rather test and troubleshoot at the bench.

- Jerry

From: wireless-boun...@wispa.org [mailto:wireless-boun...@wispa.org] On Behalf
Of Josh Luthman
Sent: Monday, February 14, 2011 10:14 AM
To: WISPA General List
Subject: Re: [WISPA] Strange RF disconnect problem

If it were me, I would check that LMR and all that other garbage.  Use the ARC
23dbi panel/enclosures.  You'll lose 10dbi (less because of LMR400, connectors,
pigtails, N connectors) but you'll have less to worry about when ice gets on
the antenna (IME last week - none).

Everything is enclosed and pretty and the mounting is easier then the grids and
those stupid U bolts.

Every time I've tried to swap a radio, or a board, or an antenna, or
lmr400...it was a waste of time and money.  Scrap the entire thing and do
everything in one clean swoop.

Josh Luthman
Office: 937-552-2340
Direct: 937-552-2343
1100 Wayne St
Suite 1337
Troy, OH 45373

On Mon, Feb 14, 2011 at 1:10 PM, Data Technology