From: wireless-boun...@wispa.org [mailto:wireless-boun...@wispa.org] On
Behalf Of rwf
Sent: Tuesday, March 01, 2011 1:28 AM
To: 'WISPA General List'
Subject: Re: [WISPA] non-802.3 rackmount poe switch

Several years ago Proxim made a wireless system called Harmony.
Their midspan POE (model 7562) is the device that fits what the OP was
looking for.
They are around Ebay and some of the surplus dealers.
I can't remember the configuration but I think it was 6 ports.
The Power output was the "normal" 4/5  7/8 and was, I think 12-18 volts.

http://www4.shopping.com/Proxim-Harmony-power-system/info

http://cgi.ebay.com/Proxim-Harmony-Proxim-Harmony-7562-/280425765945?pt=
LH_D
efaultDomain_0&hash=item414aad9c39