The authors are paid either way.  Doesn't matter if 1 or a million copies
are sold.  Can't feel bad for them as they aren't directly effected.  That
is publicized falsely.

Stealing a car by comparison is different...the original owner still has it
and completely without change.

Do I think it is wrong to hurt the media companies?  Yes.  But that doesn't
mean what they do is all peaches and cream.  Terrible contracts with
cable/satellite and Netflix drive consumers to go the easier way.

Josh Luthman
Office: 937-552-2340
Direct: 937-552-2343
1100 Wayne St