From: wireless-boun...@wispa.org [mailto:wireless-boun...@wispa.org] On
Behalf Of Bret Clark
Sent: Friday, January 27, 2012 3:37 PM
To: wireless@wispa.org
Subject: Re: [WISPA] Future of Wifi Offloading WAS: Ericsson is buying
BelAir, betting on Wi-Fi

You can still use spectrum for customers as long as your back-haul links use
antennas with small beam widths, or run your back-haul links in horizontal
and customer links in vertical polarity. The fact that our infrastructure is
100% wireless (outside our Internet upstream links) has been a huge selling
point for us in competing with the ILEC and cable company!

----