That actually doesn't surprise me too much, In a lot of cases the old 802.11g
Bullets seem to work better than the M2 stuff, but only where we still have
802.11g APs, after both sides are upgraded it always seems to work better.

From: wireless-boun...@wispa.org [mailto:wireless-boun...@wispa.org] On Behalf
Of Steve Barnes
Sent: Thursday, February 23, 2012 2:51 PM
To: WISPA General List
Subject: Re: [WISPA] [Ubnt_users] Ubiquity Rocket M2 with Tranzeo CPE

Sorry Guys I see you point and you would be right.  However, Our Installer was
using a AirGrid not a Nanostation M2.  Airgrid actually gave better signal
strength -65 as compared to the Tranzeo  -71 but the Tranzeo had much better
Connection rate.  Last month had another customer complain off same AP that her
speeds were terrible.  Got looking and same issue AP RX rate was 3.3.  Went out
replaced a NSM2 with a standard NS2 connection rates went from 3.3 to 48/2
(10Mhz Channel)  Install just told me he has had 3 more like that and wants to
change the sector.

Steve Barnes
General Manager
PCS-WIN / RC-WiFi<http://www.rcwifi.com/>