  From: Troy Settle
  To: wireless@wispa.org
  Sent: Friday, March 16, 2012 6:04 AM
  Subject: [WISPA] Preventing stupid outages

  Ok, so to keep to code, we have a GFCI outlet for most of our towers.  One of
them tripped last night, causing me to have to put on some 80 miles just to
push a button (yes, it could have been much worse).

  Is there anything to prevent stupid outages like this from happening without
violating code?

  Thanks,

  --

    Troy Settle, Network Administrator