Cheers...

You nailed it .... now you know what I meant by 'hiding your head in the sand'

No ignorance of 'What Should Be, Because It Once Was'... but recognition of ... "What IT IS AT THE PRESENT" and WHAT IT NEEDS to BE in the FUTURE..

I suggest you continue to remain in the in the past... so that when the next set of 'future' come and hits you on the side.. you can continue discussing what it could be or could have been....

Meanwhile I would suggest that you stop dissing folks who are trying very hard to get his train wreck back on it's track against surmounting odds. The Shit that is hitting us all in the Telecom industry today was signed sealed and delivered 7 years ago.... and 7 years ago most of the WISP's were a happy go lucky crowd.....

Like I have said before, want to do something about it ? Get active (and I don't mean your one time effort to call your Congress Person and giving them your piece of mind)... It is a journey and not an event nor a destination...

or

Keep your armchair quarterbacking skill for your Sunday Night Football events..

:)

Faisal Imtiaz
Snappy Internet&  Telecom
7266 SW 48 Street