I knew I could count on you to demonstrate complete ignorance of What Should
Be, Because It Once Was.

The founders would curse you for having no understanding.

++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++
Neofast, Inc, Making internet easy
541-969-8200  509-386-4589
++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++

I really think you seriously need to read about our founding fathers, and how
they operated, (they all did not get together and sing kumbaya at the camp
fire, neither did they pickup their scrolls of paper and walk away to their own
corners when there was disagreement )...and try to gain an understanding on the
'Democratic Principles of Government'  on how they function and operate.

You seem to be totally missing the last 2 thirds of the  'for the people, of
the people and by the people' , and yes it is precisely because of thinking
like yours (suggested in your own words), that the Great French Philosophers of
their time, said that the US Constitution / way of Governing is never going to
work, and it is doomed for failure....  When asked why ? The response was ..
'Simple. common people are not interested in participating in the Governing
process'.