After I read his rant there was only one word that came to my mind......

-------Original Message-------

From: Butch Evans
Date: 5/3/2012 6:27:33 PM
To: WISPA General List
Subject: Re: [WISPA] It's been a ride... Some up, some down.

On Thu, 2012-05-03 at 09:12 -0700, Marlon K. Schafer (509-982-2181)
wrote:
> Very nicely said Rick.  Great job.

Indeed.  I was just gonna call him an idiot and explain why I felt that
way.  What is REALLY strange, is that from a political standpoint, I
almost 100% agree.  The difference, though, is that I don't think
burying our head in the sand will FIX the problems in Washington (as he
seems to believe).

Rick is MUCH more dignified in his response.  FWIW, I thought his "last
and final post to the WISPA lists" happened over a year or two ago when
he left in a huff THAT time.

* Butch Evans                * Professional Network Consultation   *
* http://www.butchevans.com/ * Network Engineering                 *
* http://store.wispgear.net/ * Wired or Wireless Networks          *
* http://blog.butchevans.com/ * ImageStream, Mikrotik and MORE!    *
*          NOTE THE NEW PHONE NUMBER: 702-537-0979                 *

<<inline: 110109whatever.gif>>

<<inline: happy.gif>>