Hook up a serial cable, 9600 bits per second, no parity, 1 stop bit and no flow control.

hit enter immediately on start-up to stop the boot.

at the monitor prompt enter "resetpassword" (sets password to "trango")

Enter "main" to boot.

log in and set IP  (ipconfig  address  netmask  gateway)

save ss

reboot and proceed to configure with the web browser.

Michael C. Hughes
CEO Antelecom, Inc.