Mike,
Respectfully disagree with you. We've just made announcements on tuesday at 4G
world. This is some pretty cool stuff with really interesting features already
available as well as planned

1. http://axxcelera.com/news.php?id=97

2. http://axxcelera.com/news.php?id=95

3. http://axxcelera.com/news.php?id=96

Gino, per earlier exchange links to press releases above.

Thanks
Alex

--
Sent from BlackBerry device