From: "Patrick Leary" <patrick.le...@alvarion.com>
To: "WISPA General List" <wireless@wispa.org>
Sent: Friday, November 2, 2012 8:52:27 AM
Subject: Re: [WISPA] Challenge to PMP manufacturers!

With modern gear such as our 2x2 Extreme, creating PMP coverage has never been
better for both NLOS challenges and certainly makes LOS connections easier than
ever, wouldn't you say?

Not sure you mean by "not the LOS advantage of normal installs." What in 4.9
disadvantages LOS connections?

Patrick Leary
Alvarion
m: 727.501.3735