Happened to me twice this week. I guess they are getting busy.

I pass them on to the customer, advise to secure their router if it's
not already, because it might be their neighbor doing it. Recommend to
not run bittorrent with uploading mode. Tell them I intend to ignore
this notice, but I don't know what their next course of action will
be.

Thanks,
Roger