First off they're black now.  Have been for some time.

Secondly, who uses zip ties outdoors?!

I have a radio on the roof pointing home.  I just went up there today to
look at our stuff and saw it had rotated 90 off.  Using two of those zip
ties.  Turns out it happened around Christmas, but today I hose clamped it
as it should be.

Josh Luthman
Office: 937-552-2340
Direct: 937-552-2343