If you set each and every backhaul/link to 10 cost and there are three
backhauls between towers you have 30 cost.  If that last tower has
another option to the first tower with only one link and the cost is
10, it'll use the 10 instead of 30.  If the "cheaper" 10 is down, it
will use the 30 cost path.

You can set them all to 10 and then if you want a particular path to
be used more, reduce the cost.  Same goes the other way around.

Josh Luthman
Office: 937-552-2340
Direct: 937-552-2343
1100 Wayne St