From: wireless-boun...@wispa.org [mailto:wireless-boun...@wispa.org] On
Behalf Of Scott Reed
Sent: Saturday, July 20, 2013 12:55 PM
To: WISPA General List
Subject: Re: [WISPA] [WISPA - Offlist] OSPF Tutorial/Guide

I have a network with about 800 devices running OSPF.  If you need more
help, let me know.
I do consulting for several WISPs helping get from bridged to routed,
setting up routers correctly, etc.
If is is easy, no charge.  If is going to take some time/effort, I
charge $65.00/hour for the actual time involved, no minimum.  Let me
know what I can do to help.