Jim and Scott,

This type of thing should be taken offlist.  Please read the Mailing List
policy below, specifically those highlighted in Yellow.

WISPA Mailing List Policy

1.     Always be civil and professional.

2.     No rude comments.

3.     No Profanity.  "Profanity" is a word, expression, gesture, or other
social behavior which is socially constructed or interpreted as insulting,
rude, vulgar, desecrating, or showing disrespect.

4.     No ad hominem personal attacks.  Ad hominem abuse usually involves
insulting or belittling one's opponent in order to invalidate their
argument, but can also involve pointing out factual but ostensible character
flaws or actions that are irrelevant to the opponent's argument.  This
tactic is logically false because insults and even true negative facts about
the opponent's personal character have nothing to do with the logical merits
of the opponent's arguments or assertions.

5.     No selling or self-promotion allowed.

Members are allowed to state whether they have a particular product or
service that meets to poster's needs.  Subsequent conversations about
purchasing the product or service and/or pricing information should be taken
offlist.

2.     WISPA Vendor and Principal Members are encouraged to ask a poster to
contact them off list for additional information.

3.     Members and Non-Members in violation of this policy will receive a
$250 "No Advertising" invoice for each violation.  Failure to pay within 10
days will result in permanent subscriber removal from all WISPA lists,
including re-subscriptions using different email addresses.

6.     No Partisan Political Discussion.  WISPA's policies are not
"Democratic" or "Republican" therefore "party" politicking is prohibited.
Government policy discussion is allowed and considered constructive when
such discussions relate to determining policy and codifying that policy into
law.  As a lobbying organization, WISPA must deal with political realities;
however, WISPA's policies are determined by what is best for all its
members, not by a particular political party, belief, or partisan viewpoint.
Partisan political discussion drives dues-paying Members away by denying
them their right to a constructive, solution-oriented list that addresses
solutions to their real-world business issues. Therefore, partisan political
posts are strictly prohibited.

7.     No Religious Commentary.  WISPA maintains that every person's
religious beliefs are private and should be respected by others.  Our
forums/mailing lists are not the place for discussion of these beliefs.

8.     No Racial Slurs or Commentary.  WISPA believes that all races and all
cultural groups deserve equal respect.

9.     Read and adhere to the  <http://www.wispa.org/?page_id=3> WISPA Code
of Ethics.

10.   Signature lines and files may contain any material.  WISPA does not
judge, approve or reject posts based on signature file content unless such
content is profane, abusive, or racist by its very nature.

11.   Commercial advertisements of any kind require prior board approval.
(Send requests to  <mailto:adm...@wispa.org> adm...@wispa.org ).

12.   Issues regarding operation of the list or problems with list members
are to be directed to  <mailto:adm...@wispa.org> adm...@wispa.org.

13.   One-time advertisements may be purchased by Non-Vendor members on
WISPA open mailing lists for $250/ad.  Requests should be directed to
<mailto:adm...@wispa.org> adm...@wispa.org for approval.  Non-Vendor Members
do not have access to quarterly ads published to the Advertisements mailing
list nor to ads published to the Members mailing list.

14.   WISPA has applied these policies to all WISPA mailing lists to promote
a strong community and to avoid excessive spamming of our mailing list
subscribers.  These policies are also adopted to create a polite,
constructive atmosphere and to minimize destructive, confrontational
arguments.  These policies are also adopted to create fairness between all
members at the appropriate membership levels.

 <http://www.wispa.org/where-there-is-a-wisp-there-is-a-way> Where there is
a Wisp, there is a way!

Join Us at WISPAPALOOZA 2013  <http://www.cvent.com/d/xcqthv> - Las Vegas,
Oct 12-18