Guys... There are so many tech how to videos on youtube for every kind of
smartphone, networking and programming issue.. I'd love to see WISPA how to
videos.

This Ubiquity install issue is a perfect example.

AND since regional wisps are growing in demand internationally in growing
countries... your market is HUGE...

Just my 2 cents...

--
Robert Q Kim