If I remember correctly the 5120 TEG is 120 W. We had 2 per tower site.

  From: Scott Carullo
Sent: Tuesday, November 26, 2013 4:36 PM
To: D. Ryan Spott ; sc...@brevardwireless.com ; WISPA General List
Subject: Re: [WISPA] TEGs / Thermo Electric Generators
We use a lot more then 100w though....  typical tower has two licensed links, 6
sectors, a few other unlicensed backhauls and two 24 port hp switches with 2
SPFs each, a router, thermal fans on two separate boxes, 3 DLI remote rebooters
etc

How do you get away with 100w of power at a tower site?

Scott Carullo
Technical Operations
855-FLSPEED x102