From: "Scott Carullo" <sc...@brevardwireless.com>
To: "D. Ryan Spott" <rsp...@irongoat.net>, sc...@brevardwireless.com, "WISPA
General List" <wireless@wispa.org>
Sent: Tuesday, November 26, 2013 5:36:15 PM
Subject: Re: [WISPA] TEGs / Thermo Electric Generators

We use a lot more then 100w though.... typical tower has two licensed links, 6
sectors, a few other unlicensed backhauls and two 24 port hp switches with 2
SPFs each, a router, thermal fans on two separate boxes, 3 DLI remote rebooters
etc

How do you get away with 100w of power at a tower site?

Scott Carullo
Technical Operations
855-FLSPEED x102