On Wednesday, April 02, 2014 6:04 AM, wi...@mncomm.com <> wrote:

> Regardless I cannot get these to work 10 feet to each other over cable.
> Voice works great.

Again, *what* doesn't work?  You haven't described the symptoms of "not
working" to us at all.  We can only make assumptions without exact details of
the problem.  How far does it get?  Are you losing pages?  Parts of pages?
Does it not even begin the transmission?  Do you have the speaker enabled on
the fax machine and can you hear the attempted handshake with the other side?
Do you note any differences in how it sounds going between the VoIP gateways
and when it is plugged straight into an FXS provided to you directly from the
CO?  What error message does the fax machine spit out at you, if it does in
fact spit one out?

--
Nathan Anderson
First Step Internet, LLC