Josh,

One other thing you can do is a Twitter search for other wisps who would
know.

You'll find people that don't even know about our listserve here.

On Thu, Apr 10, 2014 at 4:16 AM, Clay Stewart <
cstew...@stewartcomputerservices.com> wrote:

> Josh. You can. Just put the web snip on a website. If need help can walk u
> through later today. Our websire customer lookup...
> http://www.towercoverage.com/iframemc.asp?mcid=1223&Acct=2910
> On Apr 9, 2014 3:08 PM, "Josh Luthman" <j...@imaginenetworksllc.com>
> wrote:
>
>> I'm having a hard time adjusting to this from Radio Mobile.  There's all
>> the same "stupid" interface shortfalls, for example wanting to know what a
>> customer's CPE would be without adding a site and putting them in the same
>> list.  I feel with technology as it is, it shouldn't be so convoluted to
>> simply put a dot on a map and see what the signal would be from a tower
>> while being able to adjust the elevation on the fly.
>>
>> I'm wondering if there's another list/forum for this service, too.
>>  There's no way I'm going write a bible of questions for support, it
>> doesn't make a whole lot of sense for either of us.
>>
>> Josh Luthman
>> Office: 937-552-2340
>> Direct: 937-552-2343
>> 1100 Wayne St
>> Suite 1337
>> Troy, OH 45373

Robert Kim
Web Offset Printing Hong Kong Tokyo Japan
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=q_qBSz0_Els <http://sparkah.com/google>
2611 S Coast Highway
San Diego, CA 92007
310 598 1606