Why not just have a separate management vlan or just stick a /30 address
on the bridge with the other end on the vlan interface at your NOC/PoP?

Cheers,

P.

--
Paul Hendry

Technical Director

Skyline Networks & Consultancy Ltd

Unit 6C - Woodside Commercial Estate,

Woodside,

Thornwood,

Epping,

Essex

CM16 6LJ

Tel: 0845 004 0404

Mob: 0783 492 1803

Email: paul.hen...@skyline-networks.com

Web: http://www.skyline-networks.com

solely for the use of the individual or entity to whom it is addressed.  If you
have received this email in error please notify the sender.  Whilst every
endeavour is taken to ensure that emails are free from viruses, no liability
can be accepted for any damage arising from using this email.