should check out ipoque and their PACE engine

Josh Reynolds, Chief Information Officer
SPITwSPOTS, www.spitwspots.com <http://www.spitwspots.com>

On 10/24/2014 03:40 PM, Larry A. Weidig wrote:
We have done some searching in this arena and have only found a couple of what seem to be similar products available:

Allot Communications - NetEnforcer (does a lot, costs a lot so they live up to their name :) )
Netaxcel - Found it, did not dig far into it
NetEqualizer - Reasonable, but not as featured as Procera / Allot
Emerging Technologies - We used to have one of their boxes, would not EVER use again not because of the software / hardware but the owner / lead developer which may have changed as it was a long time ago we used this

Overall it seemed Procera was the best solution, just having a difficult time justifying the expense as well. I say we all throw in $5K, hire some developers and get one made that we have control over :) I have to believe some decent server quality hardware running on an open source operating system with custom code could fit the bill. Just don't have time to work on this myself.

Larry A. Weidig (lwei...@excel.net <mailto:lwei...@excel.net>)
Excel.Net, Inc. – http://www.excel.net/
(920) 452-0455 – Sheboygan/Plymouth area
(888) 489-9995 – Other areas, toll-free

*From: *"Dave Barker" <d...@broadlincwireless.com>
*To: *"WISPA General List" <wireless@wispa.org>
*Sent: *Friday, October 24, 2014 4:38:16 PM
*Subject: *Re: [WISPA] procera or similiar product

Back to the original question, is there anything else out there that does what Procera can do?

On Oct 24, 2014, at 10:19 AM, Art Stephens <asteph...@ptera.com <mailto:asteph...@ptera.com>> wrote:

    I can not speak for sales since we bought our Procera through
    Powercode - but tech support has be very responsive using their
    web based support system.

-- Arthur Stephens
    Senior Networking Technician
    Ptera Inc.
    PO Box 135
    24001 E Mission Suite 50
    Liberty Lake, WA 99019
    509-927-7837
    ptera.com <http://ptera.com>
    facebook.com/PteraInc <http://facebook.com/PteraInc> |
    twitter.com/Ptera <http://twitter.com/Ptera>

    "This message may contain confidential and/or propriety
    information, and is intended for the person/entity to whom it was
    originally addressed.
    Any use by others is strictly prohibited. Please note that any
    views or opinions presented in this email are solely those of the
    author and are not intended to represent those of the company."

    On Thu, Oct 23, 2014 at 5:36 PM, heith <wi...@mncomm.com