Ok,  here is what we came up with.  Login and go to My Account, under APIs
click EUS API Templates.   The map they see at the end will be the map ID you
enter.  To get your map ID just open the map you want to use and the last
numbers in the URL is the map ID.  Should be a drop down to select the map
later but not there yet. Click the little question marks to see tool tips.
Once you have the colors and options the way you want them, click show code.
The needed HTML code will be generated. Copy and paste the code into a page on
your website.  You can test it before actually using it to see how it looks.
Keep in mind this form uses the API system so API calls are counted as
submissions are entered.   The standard iframe does not count against API
calls.  We will be updating the wiki but not done yet.

Now you don’t need a programmer to customize the look and feel of the form.
You still have the option of doing your own programming though if you don’t
like this one.

Hope this helps.

[cid:image001.png@01D03C92.EFCBD870]

jpati...@linktechs.net<mailto:jpati...@linktechs.net>
www.LinkTechs.net<http://www.linktechs.net/> |
www.TowerCoverage.com<http://www.towercoverage.com/>
[usa_flag] Phone: 314-735-0270  FAX: 636-660-1534
[canada_flag]Phone: 647-725-7011