Now i would also like to state that i have had issues where a subscriber unit
will bugger up a site. no real problems that stand out just once the radio
connects i loose connection to the ap and everyone on that subnet i factory
reset the radio and everything fine.

Chris Harris

Socs Wireless
219 W Emmitt Ave Suite B