I have a DJI Phantom 4 pro.  We primarily use it to inspect tower antennas for
ICE damage after storms. Saves climbing time etc.  I must look at the
legalities here in Canada, but since we are flying only around our towers…I
believe it’s a safe bet no one is going to bug me.  After all, if air traffic
is anywhere near our towers…there are bigger problems. Flying over busy streets
and people or near an airport, you are asking for problems.

Cheers,

Andreas Wiatowski, CEO
Silo Wireless Inc.
1-866-727-4238 x-600
http://www.silowireless.com<http://www.silowireless.com/>
Wireless | Fibre | VoIP | PBX | IPTV

The contents of this email message and any attachments are intended solely for
the addressee(s) and may contain confidential and/or privileged information and
may be legally protected from disclosure. If you are not the intended recipient
of this message or their agent, or if this message has been addressed to you in
error, please immediately alert the sender by reply email and then delete this
message and any attachments. If you are not the intended recipient, you are
hereby notified that any use, dissemination, copying, or storage of this
message or its attachments is strictly prohibited.