We are a Forigate partner and do a lot of Fortigate business. I will send you a quote.

Thank you,

John Michael Francis II
JMF Solutions, Inc
Wavefly - Internet | Voip | Cloud
INC 5000 #2593
CRN Fast Growth #105
251-517-5069
http://jmfsolutions.net
http://wavefly.com

"People are unreasonable, illogical, and self-centered. Love them anyway. If you do good, people may accuse you of selfish motives. Do good anyway. If you are successful, you may win false friends and true enemies. Succeed anyway. The good you do today may be forgotten tomorrow. Do good anyway. Honesty and transparency make you vulnerable. Be honest and transparent anyway. What you spend years building may be destroyed overnight. Build anyway. People who really want help may attack you if you help them. Help them anyway. Give the world the best you have and you may get hurt. Give the world your best anyway." By: Mother Teresa