From: MAX Wireless
To: [EMAIL PROTECTED]
Sent: Saturday, October 02, 2004 9:21 PM
Subject: RE: [wirelesslan] wired/wireless router help needed

Brian,

I have a similar setup.  Configure the WRT45G as an access point.  It
doesn't need to be a router.  Turn on the DHCP on the D-Link and let the
WRT45G get its setup from the D-Link.  Turn off the DHCP on the WRT45G and
let the D-Link's DHCP serve all the devices whether wired or wireless.  If
you need a device to have a static address, set it.

Larry

"The only reason for time is so that everything doesn't happen at once."
--Albert Einstein

  _____