hi All,

i have been following the thread as it was impossible for me to install
Wireshark from the sources in Sierra -the previous El Capitan installation
worked nicely-.

i have tried the steps described in README.macos, afterwards i have installed
the ‘required' ports but my install hangs because of an error on ‘uic-qt5’.
finally i did configure successfully disabling qt, but wireshark-gtk stops
because of a missed image file.

i please ask for any guidance on my journey. sorry if my problem is a trivial
one.

thanks, regards.

pd.- i can post the specific errors if required.