I wonder if you all build using clang?

I use gcc6 (qt5 version 5.7.0, all installed using home brew), and get the
below compilation issue on Sierra (and likely since my recent upgrade to
Sierra).

Any ideas?
Thanks!

cd /Users/itisntme6/data/wireshark/wireshark/build/wsutil &&
/usr/local/opt/gcc/bin/gcc-6  -DG_DISABLE_DEPRECATED
-DG_DISABLE_SINGLE_INCLUDES -DWS_BUILD_DLL -Dwsutil_EXPORTS
-I/Users/itisntme6/data/wireshark/wireshark/build
-I/Users/itisntme6/data/wireshark/wireshark
-I/Users/itisntme6/data/wireshark/wireshark/epan
-I/Users/itisntme6/data/wireshark/wireshark/tools/lemon -isystem
/usr/local/opt/gettext/include -I/usr/local/opt/qt5/include -isystem
/usr/local/include -isystem /usr/local/Cellar/geoip/1.6.9/include -isystem
/usr/local/Cellar/glib/2.50.2/include/glib-2.0 -isystem
/usr/local/Cellar/glib/2.50.2/lib/glib-2.0/include -isystem
/usr/local/Cellar/pcre/8.39/include -isystem
/usr/local/Cellar/gnutls/3.4.17/include -isystem
/System/Library/Frameworks/Kerberos.framework/Headers -isystem
/usr/local/opt/lua/include -iframework /usr/local/opt/qt5/lib -isystem
/usr/local/opt/qt5/lib/QtCore.framework/Headers -isystem
/usr/local/opt/qt5/./mkspecs/macx-clang -isystem
/usr/local/opt/qt5/lib/QtMacExtras.framework/Headers -isystem
/usr/local/opt/qt5/lib/QtGui.framework/Headers -isystem
/System/Library/Frameworks/OpenGL.framework/Headers -isystem
/usr/local/opt/qt5/lib/QtMultimedia.framework/Headers -isystem
/usr/local/opt/qt5/lib/QtNetwork.framework/Headers -isystem
/usr/local/opt/qt5/lib/QtPrintSupport.framework/Headers -isystem
/usr/local/opt/qt5/lib/QtWidgets.framework/Headers -isystem
/usr/local/opt/qt5/lib/QtSvg.framework/Headers  -fexcess-precision=fast
-Wno-unused-parameter -Wno-unused-function -Wno-deprecated-declarations
-fvisibility=hidden -O2 -g -DNDEBUG -fPIC   -Wall -Wextra -Wendif-labels
-Wpointer-arith -Wformat-security -fwrapv -fno-strict-overflow -Wvla
-Waddress -Wattributes -Wdiv-by-zero -Wignored-qualifiers -Wpragmas
-Wno-overlength-strings -Wno-long-long -Wno-unused-parameter -Wc++-compat
-Wshadow -Wno-pointer-sign -Wold-style-definition -Wstrict-prototypes
-Wlogical-op -Wjump-misses-init -Wunused-const-variable -Werror=implicit
-std=gnu99 -Werror -o CMakeFiles/wsutil.dir/airpdcap_wep.c.o   -c
/Users/itisntme6/data/wireshark/wireshark/wsutil/airpdcap_wep.c
/System/Library/Frameworks/CoreFoundation.framework/Headers/CFURL.h:777:39:
error: 'deprecated' undeclared here (not in a function)
 const CFStringRef kCFURLLabelColorKey API_DEPRECATED("Use
NSURLLabelColorKey", macosx(10.6, 10.12), ios(4.0, 10.0), watchos(2.0,
3.0), tvos(9.0, 10.0));
                                       ^
/System/Library/Frameworks/CoreFoundation.framework/Headers/CFURL.h:777:39:
error: 'message' undeclared here (not in a function)
 const CFStringRef kCFURLLabelColorKey API_DEPRECATED("Use
NSURLLabelColorKey", macosx(10.6, 10.12), ios(4.0, 10.0), watchos(2.0,
3.0), tvos(9.0, 10.0));
                                       ^