We had this discussion a bung of times. I have nothing against having a
preference, but I am very much against making not-loading extcap the
default. New users should not face a hassle to enable a capture interface,
but existing users, who wish to improve the performance in any way, can
profit from an option doing exactly that.

So +1 on making this option available big -1 on making it default to
not-loading

cheers

On Sun, Jan 7, 2018 at 10:21 PM, Dario Lombardo <dario.lombardo...@gmail.com