A long-term and easily addressed security issue with tango/witango is the use
of _userreference argument in the URL. The builders default to using this.
LIkely, back in the early pre-pleistocene days of tango, it was practical to
pass this argument in the URL because of cookies being blocked or something
like that. Using this feature enables session hijacking and other evils. If you
use builders, you should strip out this URL argument. Otherwise, don't do it.