The existing DSNs don't show up in the studio, to I went to re-create, but
there are no drivers. I go to look in the regular apple ODBC admin utility, and
it's nowhere to be found. I find open link iodbc manager, and it has the
drivers and DSNs listed, but they all fail when tested. Errors are "specified
driver could not be found" and "no such file or directory"

So I figured the installation of 10.7 hosed up ODBC. Looking for hints how to
repair, reinstall, etc.