I downloaded the latest 3.0 "release" and when I attempt to install the
project aggregator MSI windows gives me an error message "A network error
occurred while attempting to read from the file C:\ProjectAggregator2.msi"

There are a couple odd things about this.  For one, access to my local "C"
drive doesn't require any access to the "network".  Sencodly, the file name
of the msi is "C:\ProjectAggregator2-3.0.2925.msi" not the
"C:\ProjectAggregator2.msi" that is shown in the error message.

It doesn't matter what folder I put the MSI in before I launch it.. the
error message adapts to the folder name, but still has the wrong file name.

So I renamed the file so that it matched the error message and it worked!
Still... that's just plain weird and I don't want it to happen with my own
MSI installers.

(I did have the previous 3.0 "release" 3.0.2420.0 installed already)

What's going on?

Scott