Emilien Bertin wrote:
> Do you have an other idea ? At least I would like the big part to be an
> msi, and the small one could be a zip or something.

I'm not sure I understand the scope of the problem. WiX works just like
every other compiler/linker in that it's scriptable so rebuilding an MSI
to include new files is easily automatable. What do you gain by trying
to separate?

That's a long way of saying I don't know of a better solution if you
want to ship just one MSI.

--
sig://boB
http://joyofsetup.com/