-----Original Message-----
From: [EMAIL PROTECTED]
[mailto:[EMAIL PROTECTED] On Behalf Of Bob Arnson
Sent: 04 May 2008 05:04
To: WiX-users
Subject: [WiX-users] RFC: File vitality

I just posted a request for comments on my blog, to ask about a change
we're considering to simplify WiX authoring. You can see the post here:

http://www.joyofsetup.com/2008/05/03/rfc-vitality/

The short version is that we're considering marking all files with the
msidbFileAttributesVital bit set by default. That's a behavior change
and we wanted to get feedback before deciding either way. Please read
the whole post and let us know what you think, either via blog post
comments or mail on this list.

--
sig://boB
http://joyofsetup.com/