<Target Name="AfterBuild">
    <Torch
      Condition="%(CultureGroup.Identity) != '$(DefaultLanguage)'"
      ToolPath="$(WixToolPath)"
      BaselineFile="$(TargetDir)$(DefaultLanguage)\$(TargetFileName)"
      UpdateFile="$(TargetDir)%(CultureGroup.OutputFolder)$(TargetFileName)"

OutputFile="$(TargetDir)$(DefaultLanguage)\%(CultureGroup.Identity)$(TransformExt)"
      AdditionalOptions="-t Language" />
  </Target>

for the WiX Proj ? This generates transforms in the "DefaultLanguage"
output folder.