Hi Miaohsi,

We are currently having a very similar problem where I work.  Torch.exe
seems to be detecting all of our .NET assemblies as changed, even though
only a few of them are actually different in source code.  Hence, all of the
.NET assemblies are going into the patch, making it is huge and slow to
install.  We have a theory on what's happening...

In our case, the "new" set of .NET assemblies (the second set that Torch is
looking at for comparison) have been re-built and re-signed.  Our current
theory is that re-signing caused the assemblies to be different on a binary
level, and so Torch thinks they changed and needed to be in the MSP.  We're
in the middle of testing this theory now.  If it's the case, I'm going to
post a question to this list asking how people usually handle this.

Not sure if this helps, but maybe it does :)

- John