I don't use SVN, I download files from static.wordpress.org and
replace old files. Maybe it's wrong?

2006/12/8, oaso <[EMAIL PROTECTED]>:
I did get this problem once, bu after I overwrote all the SVN files,
everything became OK.
_________________________
Feir GE
http://if20.net
SKype: feirvista

----- Original Message -----
From: "mByte" <[EMAIL PROTECTED]>
To: <[email protected]>
Sent: Friday, December 08, 2006 4:28 PM
Subject: [wp-testers] Rich Editor

>I upgrade my 2.1 alpha3 to latest night build (wordpress-2006-12-08).
> Now I have no Rich Editor, when I wrote posts or pages.
>
> Next problem is when I add new custom field to post, it saves, but
> when I add new post, custom field is remains with value what I add in
> old post.
>
> --
> ??? ?? - http://mbzeus.net/
> ??? - http://en-club.net/
>



> _______________________________________________
> wp-testers mailing list
> [email protected]
> http://lists.automattic.com/mailman/listinfo/wp-testers
>
_______________________________________________
wp-testers mailing list
[email protected]
http://lists.automattic.com/mailman/listinfo/wp-testers



--
Личный сайт - http://mbzeus.net/
Студия - http://en-club.net/
_______________________________________________
wp-testers mailing list
[email protected]
http://lists.automattic.com/mailman/listinfo/wp-testers

Reply via email to