Yes, I run upgrade.php. I allways do it :) .
2006/12/8, Skeddy <[EMAIL PROTECTED]>:
Have you made sure that you run the upgrade.php file?
I was getting a few errors when I ran the last SVN, and stupidly I hadn't
run the upgrade.php
Just a stab in the dark!
Rob x
http://skeddy.net
-----Original Message-----
From: [EMAIL PROTECTED]
[mailto:[EMAIL PROTECTED] On Behalf Of mByte
Sent: 08 December 2006 14:27
To: [email protected]
Subject: Re: [wp-testers] Rich Editor
2006/12/8, Darrell Schulte <[EMAIL PROTECTED]>:
>
> Doh! Then I probably have nothing more...other than, double check
> Users > Your Profile to make sure it's set to use the RTE. I'm
> betting you've already checked there...
>
That's right :). Maybe when I upgrade my WP, something hapennes with
database...
_______________________________________________
wp-testers mailing list
[email protected]
http://lists.automattic.com/mailman/listinfo/wp-testers
_______________________________________________
wp-testers mailing list
[email protected]
http://lists.automattic.com/mailman/listinfo/wp-testers
--
Личный сайт - http://mbzeus.net/
Студия - http://en-club.net/
_______________________________________________
wp-testers mailing list
[email protected]
http://lists.automattic.com/mailman/listinfo/wp-testers