It's my local problem, I think now... Maybe something happens with my
MySQL when I upgrade WP.

08.12.06, spencerp<[EMAIL PROTECTED]> написал(а):
>Yes, I run upgrade.php. I allways do it :) .

I'm not sure why this would be happening, I just downloading the "latest" trunk 
files lastnight, and upgraded the main blog to those files (after very last SVN Trunk 
file commit had taken place).

On the main blog, I had the RTE OFF for the longest time now, (option unchecked) under USERS 
=> Profile. But, just to check on this "issue", I put a check in the box, and hit 
Update Profile button, went to Write => Post, and it was appearing as should be.. No 
problems..

Then, went back to USERS => Profile, unchecked that option again, and hit 
Update Profile, and the RTE went away, like supposed too. I'm not sure *why* that 
would be happening to you, but, maybe try (deleting the files once,)  then 
uploading the files again, or, redownload a newer copy of it.. and try it again?

Just to make sure, what I usually do is, I'll delete ALL the files and stuff, 
except for the wp-content/ folder, wp-config.php, and other plugin files, that 
are not in the wp-content folder.. And upload the new ones..

But, I only do this for a "first" major upgrade.. (Example, from 2.0.X to 2.1 alpha3..) After that, any new 
SVN commits, I just redownload the trunk files to a folder called 2.1alpha3, and place ONLY the "latest" SVN 
files (which were modified/fixed) into another folder called "Updated 2.1 alpha3 files"... and upload those.. 
This way, I don't have to keep uploading ALL the trunk files, all the time.. I'm ONLY uploading the "latest" 
fixed ones... ;) :) It has been working for me, so I just keep doing it that way lol!

If I had the option to run commands on the host (server), I would do that, but since I 
don't.. I use TortoiseSVN, and a FTP client. ;) :)  I hope you get this 
"problem" fixed soon though.. Good luck!

spencerp
_______________________________________________
wp-testers mailing list
[email protected]
http://lists.automattic.com/mailman/listinfo/wp-testers



--
Личный сайт - http://mbzeus.net/
Студия - http://en-club.net/
_______________________________________________
wp-testers mailing list
[email protected]
http://lists.automattic.com/mailman/listinfo/wp-testers

Reply via email to